Happy Belated Monday

Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Oops I lost another Monday... it usually happens when my daughter has an Ortho appt first thing in the morning. Then I have to run as fast as I can for the rest of the day to get all of the orders out.

I just thought I would show this super fun custom kit I just cut for a friend of mine (yes, Becky it is yours)... she is making a fun zig zag quilt out of it.

Yucky rain here for the last couple days... we need it though. Hope it warms up or we will have another non-summer like last year. I even had to turn the heater on this morning... eww.

If you are wondering where the Newsletter went for May I apologize. With the two huge sales I had, Market, and life I just couldn't carve out the 6-7 hours it takes me to put it together. The good news is that next Friday will be a double issue packed full of some super fun tutorials from my friends. Keep an eye out the next few days for previews of the coming fun...

Have a lovely belated Monday :)
5 comments on "Happy Belated Monday"
  1. Love the custom kit you made for your friend..it's going to be a really pretty zig zag quilt with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics for th zig Zag quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be a super zig zag quilt. No worries regarding the newsletter. Your fabric junkies understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice custom bundle! Love it! Hope things settle down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great custom kit! *files in head for future purchasing reference*

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature