We are sponsoring a Quilt Along at Happy Quilting...

Friday, January 30, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My dear friend Melissa is doing a quilt along for her adorable Irish Chain Twist quilt and we are sponsoring:

This is one of the kits we put together.

Isn't this fun? I adore Orange peels and improv blocks and I love how certain blocks come together to make an amazing all over pattern. Go take a look at her blog and you can see all of the fun kits we put together. She put them in the layout to show how it looks with each. You have chances of some super prizes if you decide to quilt along too.
2 comments on "We are sponsoring a Quilt Along at Happy Quilting..."
  1. I am beyond excited for this! I have never done orange peels or improv piecing for a quilt before so this is all new and all exciting for me, beyond what a HQM QAL usually is!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature