Fabric Friday...

Friday, February 13, 2015
All of our knit fabrics are on sale 30% off until Monday at Midnight Eastern.

And we are giving away the Popover Poncho Pattern, and enough of Maureen's Suntracks knit to make it, on her blog this weekend. You have to go to her blog to enter. 



So many things to show you. I am hoping to get back to some regular blogging this week.
3 comments on "Fabric Friday..."
  1. I love this poncho pattern. It reminds me of a poncho I made when I was a teenager and I wore that thing out because I loved it so much! janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well on the home front.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature