Elizabeth by Tula Pink up for Pre-order, lots of new stuff, and what I am making!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Lot's of new pretties to show you.

I posted a pre-order for Tula Pink's Elizabeth it will be in on Monday and pre-orders will ship on Tuesday. Still a few bundles left if you want to get it.


We got this adorable collection from Cori Dantini Called The Makers It has her sweet girls sewing, painting, stitching, knitting, crocheting, quilting... it is perfect to make a quilt or a bag or a little pressie for your favorite Maker or yourself. We also have kits for the adorable quilts. Both the blue and the pink:



We have Frock Rayon from Cotton & Steel you might want to stock up for your spring top sew along... it is hard to pick but I think this is my favorite:





We also got this gorgeous Sparkle Canvas from Cotton & Steel it is silver:


Michael Miller jumped on the band wagon with this new rainbow of a basic called Eduardo... every time we have made a bundle this week we have thrown some in to give the bundle some sparkle.



We have the new awesome Echino at a great price... both canvas and shirting... I can't wait to make a new blouse out of this shirting print:


Speaking of Canvas we got Charms by Ellen Lucket Baker in a couple weeks ago. The sheep sold in a day but they will be back in about 4 weeks. In the mean time there is a gorgeous Persimmon print that would make adorable tote bags and some double gauze for clothing... honestly I am so in love with this collection!

This one has a little metallic on it... perfect for a bag.... :)

Yes, Yes, that is all well and good but what have you been making Julie?... I am so glad you asked... I went to Stitches West (a yarn show) a couple weeks ago and bought way too much yarn... I am well and truly stocked up. This is the first thing I have made out of my new precious stash:

If you are a Raveler this is the Lattice Cowl. I made it with a yarn called K2 by Miss Babs and the color is Deep Sea Jellyfish. It is going to a friend next week. I actually made two and even though I love it I might give them both away.

I cut out and interfaced a Poolside Tote which I hope to have to show you after the weekend. I am making it with this lovely pile of yummy from Cotton & Steel.


The Tokyo Train Ride Canvas is (possibly) my favorite print from the new collections. Oh look a turquoise toe peek :)

Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week. I promise we will talk soon!

Love,
Julie


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature