Lots of new fun stuff in the shop....

Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I know I have been really quiet lately... the busies seem to have taken over my life :) But I wanted to show you all the fun new fabrics that we got in.

I love, love, love the colors and designs in The Lovely Hunt by Lizzy House... well of course I do :) it is gorgeous!


We also got this gorgeous collection from Joel Dewberry called Atrium I love it as much as I loved Heirloom and that is saying something.



We got Succulence by Bonnie Christine... it has all of those colors you all love so much... the figgy greens and plums. The designs are fresh and lovely. I have an idea for a terrarium quilt with this.


We received this sweet collection by Dear Stella that reminds me so much of Liberty prints. It is called Enchanted.  There are deer (I can't help it) foxes, bunnies, and Bees. Also they mixed into the collection this new blender called Net (you can see it below in the yellow, aqua, pink and navy) which we stocked in all the colors available.


And for something completely different... yes, I went there. Some of you who have been around for a while know that I collect these strange dolls called Asian Ball Jointed dolls... they have a sad sweet quality that really appeals to me. So when I saw Mirabelle I could not resist her... now I know this is not my usual style but I just keep thinking how I would like to take a few of the motifs and make them into bags and aprons and things ... she has a steam punk/shabby chic/thing all rolled into one and well... Here are the two main prints... I stocked a few others to go along with them too..



One last little thing... I love large font for all things (banners, pillows, scrap booking)  so I stocked this fun fabric with large font for making all those sorts of things. It is called Letter Stitch. There are a few prints in different fonts with black or white backgrounds... and of course a script on white because I can't resist those. **Wink


I hope you enjoyed our virtual shop tour :)

1 comment on "Lots of new fun stuff in the shop...."
  1. Have you ever stocked any fabrics from Frond Design Studios? I've recently discovered them, and they are SO different and unique, and I'm currently rather obsessed with them, but they're not easy to find!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature